Indian Space Research at its Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has developed SILCEM R a room temperature curable single component adhesive based on for multipurpose bonding applications. This system contains , fillers and curing components mixed under dehumidified conditions and filled inside squeeze tubes for ready to use on exposure to humid air, it hardens by itself to a solid rubbery mass.
The salient features of the product are:
• Single component system containing fillers and special curing components.
• Room temperature curable on exposure to humid air. Safe inside the tube
• Easy to apply. Simply squeeze and apply
• Supplied in ready-to -use squeeze tubes of 100-150 g capacity
• Meets the aerospace quality